Selection of oxidants and systems for purification of municipal and industrial waste waters
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsOzone Waste Water Maximum Permissible Concentration Synthetic Surfactant Industrial Waste Water
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. Yu. Lur'e,Analytical Chemistry of Industrial Waste Waters [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981), p. 377.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Kul'skii,Theoretical Foundations and Technology of Water Conditioning [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980), p. 503.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Rodionov, V. N. Klushin, and N. S. Toroneshnikov,Technology of Environmental Protection [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1989), p. 511.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Putilov, A. A. Kopreev, and A. V. Petruson,Environmental Protection [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1991), p. 223.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Proskuryakov and L. I. Shmidt,Purification of Waste Waters in Chemical Industry [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1977), p. 436.Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Kozhinov and I. V. Kozhinov,Ozonization of Water [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1974), p. 160.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Orlov,Ozonization of Water [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1984), p. 89.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000