New lubricating compositions in turbomachine building and a procedure for their production
Research, Design, Calculations, and Operating Experience Compressors, Pumps, and Refrigeration Equipment
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsCavitation Centrifugal Compressor Surface Active Substance Viscosity Index Cavitation Number
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Agranat et al.,Ultrasound Technology [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Ivchenko, V. A. Kulagin, and A. F. Nemchin,Cavitation Technology [in Russian], Izdatel'stvo Krasnoyarskii Gosudarstvennyi Universitet, Krasnoyarsk (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kulagin, Use of hydrodynamic cavitation for the production of ultradisperse materials,Ultradisperse Powders, Materials, and Nanostructures: Materials Presented at the Interregional Conference, Izdatel'stvo Krasnoyarskii Gosudarstvennyi Tekhnicheskii Universitet, Krasnoyarsk (1966), pp. 199–200.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Zakharov and V. L. Korolev, “Size determination of particles of ultradisperse diamond by light-diffusion methods,”Vestn. Krasnoyarskii Gosud. Tekh. Univ., No. 3, 202–204 (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Kulagin, Super-cavitation mixer,High-Velocity Hydrodynamics. Proceedings of the Kremenchug Polytechnic Institute (1992), pp. 134–140.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Kulagin, “Hydrodynamic effects on liquids, sols, mixtures, and solid flow boundaries,”Vestn. Krasnoyarskii Gosud. Tekh. Univ., No. 8, 26–43 (1997).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Staver et al., Multifunctional diamond-graphite additives to motor oils,Ultradisperse Powders, Materials, and Nanostructures: Materials Presented at the Interregional Conference, Izdatel'stvo Krasnoyarskii Gosudarstvennyi Tekhnicheskii Universitet, Krasnoyarsk (1996), pp. 188–190.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000