Changes in the cholecystokinin-synthesizing system of the hypothalamus in experimental diabetes mellitus in rats
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsCholecystokinin Paraventricular Nucleus Arcuate Nucleus Suprachiasmatic Nucleus Immunoreactive Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Akmaev, “Current concepts of the interactions of hypothalamic neurosecretory and the autonomic nervous system in the regulation of endocrine and homeostatic functions,”Morfologiya,102, No. 3, 5–39 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Kolesnik and A. V. Abramov, “The endocrine functions of the pancreas in experimental diabetes mellitus in rats and its properties during adaptation to hypoxia,”Prob. Éndokrinol.,39, No. 5, 37–40 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Kolesnik, A. V. Abramov, G. V. Vasilenko, and V. A. Zhulinksii, “Involvement of various parts of the hypothalamus in the pathogenesis of experimental diabetes mellitus in rats,”Prob. Éndokrinol. 41, No. 5, 34–37 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Fedotov, N. V. Sadovnikova, and A. V. Chernushkina, “Insulinotropic factors in normal conditions and pathology,”Prob. Éndokrinol.,38, No. 5, 12–17 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Bray, “Nutrient intake is modulated by peripheral peptide administration,”Obesity Res.,3, No. 1, S569-S572 (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Ceccatelli, M. Eriksson, and T. Hokfelt, “Distribution and coexistence of corticotropin-releasing factor-, neurotensin-, enkephalin-, cholecystokinin-, galanin-, and vasoactive intestinal polypeptide/peptide histidine isoleukin-like peptides in the parvocellular part of the paraventricular nucleus,”Neuroendocrinology,49, 309–323 (1989).PubMedGoogle Scholar
- 12.G. B. Paxinos and C. C. Watson,The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, Academic Press, Sydney (1986).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999