General guidelines for national inventories of mineral resources
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsData Item National Inventory Project Coordinator Basic Inventory Geological Survey Professional Paper
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Addison, C. H., D. M. Coney, M. A. Jones, R. W. Shields, and J. W. Sweeny, 1969, GIPSY-general information processing system: Application description: Oklahoma University, Mon. 4, 127 p.Google Scholar
- Bowen, R. and J. M. Botbol, 1975. The geologic retrieval and synopsis program (GRASP): U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 966, 87 p.Google Scholar
- Calkins, J. A., O. Kays and E. K. Keefer, 1973, CRIB-The mineral resources data bank of the U.S. Geological Survey: U.S. Geol. Survey Circular 681, 39 p.Google Scholar
- Information Systems Programs, 1977. The mineral resources data bank of the U.S. Geological Survey (CRIB): University of Oklahoma, 138 p.Google Scholar
- Longe, R. V., 1977, Computer based files on mineral deposits: Guidelines and recommended standards for data content (final draft): Canadian Centre for Geoscience Data, 74 p.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978