State of the cerebral cortex in severe penetrating gunshot injuries to the skull and brain (experimental studies)
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsCerebral Cortex Apical Dendrite Military Medical Academy Endoplasmic Reticulum Cistern Perivascular Edema
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Berkutov and E. A. Dyskin, “Current studies in gunshot wounds,” Vestn. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 3, 11–17 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Dyskin, “Contusional syndrome as a major factor determining the morphology and mechanism of gunshot damage,” in: The Forensic Medicine of Gunshot Damage [in Russian], Izdatel'stvo VMedA (Military Medical Academy Press), Leningrad (1988), pp. 27–29.Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Eryukhin, Therapeutic-Diagnostic and Theoretical Questions in Extreme States Associated with Pain Trauma. Public Speech [in Russian], Izdatel'stvo VMedA (Military Medical Academy Press), St. Petersburg (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Konovalov, N. Ya. Vasin, and A. R. Shakhnovich, The Pathogenesis and Treatment of Trauma to the Skull and Brain [in Russian], Moscow (1978), pp. 3–11.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Ugryumov, Yu. V. Zotov, V. V. Shchedrenok et al., “Cerebral microcirculatory hypoxia in patients with trauma to the skull and brain,” Vopr. Neirokhir., No. 2, 13–18 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.K. G. Tayushev, Yu. V. Zotov, É. A. Kaganovskaya, and T. I. Shustova, “Light-microscopic and electron-microscopic studies of contusion foci in the cerebral cortex,” in: Current Problems in Neurology and Surgery [in Russian], Irkutsk (1980), pp. 219–222.Google Scholar
- 7.K. G. Tayushev, Yu. V. Zotov, É. A. Kaganovsakaya, et al., “Changes in the human cerebral cortex in different parts of focal contusions due to crush trauma to the skull and brain,” Arkh. Anat.,99, No. 8, 26–33 (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.K. I. Kharitonova and E. N. Rodyukova, Immunological Responses of the Body to Trauma to the Skull and Brain [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997