Experimentally induced actin depolymerization disrupts the adaptive state of neurons
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsMovement Activity Test Stimulation Isotonic Saline Vestibular Stimulation Actin Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Moshkoy,Adaptation and Ultrastructure of the Neuron [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Moshkov and L. N. Masyuk, “Accommodational changes in synaptic contacts during long-term adaptation of neurons to adequate stimulation,”Tsitologiya,20, No. 4, 360–367 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Moshkov, I. Ya. Podol'skii, L. N. Muzafarova, et al. “Quantitative characterization off motor activity in fish as a possible indicator of the state of Mauthner neurons,”Zh. fvol. Biokhim.,18, No. 2, 155–160 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Moshkov, G. V. Yanyushina, and V. V. Potemkin, “Neurochemical studies of goldfish brain slices containing Mauthner neurons during adaptation to repeated stimulation,”Tsitologiya,32, No. 1, 34–40 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.L. L. Pavlik, N. R. Tiras, and D. A. Moshkov, “Detection of actin and the organizational features of Mauthner neurons in the goldfish,”Tsitologiya,32, No. 4, 34–40 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.L. L. Pavlik, N. R. Tiras, and D. A. Moshkov, “Actin in Mauthner neurons of the goldfish after exposure to phalloidin and adaptation to long-term stimulation,”Tsitologiya,39, No. 12, 1109–1115 (1997).Google Scholar
- 7.N. R. Tiras and D. A. Moshkov, “Cytoskeletal differences in inhibitory and excitatory synapses,”Tsitologiya,29, No. 2, 156–160 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.L. L. Pavlik and D. A. Moshkov, “Actin in synaptic cytoskeleton during long-term potentiation in hippocampal slices,”Acta Histochem.,41, 257–264 (1992).Google Scholar
- 10.A. E. Pered, Th. Bell, and D. S. Faber, “Retrograde synaptic communication via gap junctions coupling auditory afferents to the Mauthner cell,”J. Neurosci.,15, 5943–5955 (1995).Google Scholar
- 11.N. R. Tiras, L. L. Pavlik, and D. A. Moshkov, “Alterations in the cytoskeleton of the goldfish Mauthner cells under various pharmacological treatments,”Acta Histochem.,41, 249–256 (1992).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999