Dynamic modeling and simulation of flexible cable with large sag
- 148 Downloads
Discrete model of flexible cable with large sag is established by using multiple rigid body-spherical hinge model, and dynamic equation of that discrete model is derived according to dynamics theory of multiple rigid body system. Displacement and velocity of system are revised to elininate violation phenomenon of the differential-algebra equation in numerical simulation based on the theory of generalized inverse of matrices. Numerical simulation proves the validity of our method.
Key wordsflexible cable with large sag multiple rigid body system dynamics numerical simulation violation correction
CLC numberO313. 3
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Li Zhujing.Special Structure [M], Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1988. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Jue Gaofu, Cunshan Maoming,Cable Theory and Its Application [M]. Beijing: China Forestry Press, 1992. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Hong Jiazhen,Multibody System Dynamics: Theory Calculating Method and Its Application [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, 1992. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Yu Qing, Hong Jiazhen. A New violation correction method on constrained multibody system [J].Acta Mechanica Sinica, 1998,30(3): 301–305. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Bao R, Matra S K.Generalized Inverse of Matrices and Its Applications [M]. New York: Willy Press, 1971.Google Scholar
- Yin Xuegang. The application of multibody method in nonlinear analysis of beam [J].Journal of Chongqing University, 1988,11(11): 113–125. (in Chinese)Google Scholar