The double determinant of Vandermonde's type over quaternion field
- 66 Downloads
Based on the double determinant theory the problem about the determinant of Vandermonde's type over quaternion field is studied, and a necessary and sufficient condition that this double determinant is not equal to zero is got.
Key wordsquaternion field double determinant Vandermonde determinant
CLC numberO156.2+1 O151.2
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jin Zhaoyong. Vandermonde matrix and decentralized stabilization for large scale systems [J].Applied Mathematics a Journal of Chinese Universities (Ser A), 1997,12(2): 219–227. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Xiao Shangbin. The multiplication and its commutativity of quaternion matrices[J].Acta Mechanics Sinica, 1984,16(2): 159–166. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhang Guangshu. The quaternion methods in mechanics of multirigid bodies system[R]. The Scientific Reports of Beijing Aerial and Astronautic University, BH-B2361, Aug, 1986, 24–31. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang Qinggui. The quaternion transformation and its application in dispacement analysis of space structure[J].Acta Mechanics Sinica, 1983,15(1): 54–61 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Chen Longxuan. Detinition of determinant and cramer solution over quaternion field[J].Acta Math Sinica New Series, 1991,7(2): 171–180.Google Scholar
- Chen Longxuan. Inverse matrix and properties of double determinant over quaternion field [J].Science in China (Series A), 1991,34(5): 528–540.Google Scholar
- Hou Renmin. A computational method for finding double determinant and inverse matrix over quaternion field[J].Chinese Journal of Yantai University (Natural Science and Engineering), 1994,7(4): 5–9 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Wu Guanglei, Ding Shisun.Analytic Geometry[M]. Beijing: People's Education Press, 1978, 60–61. (in Chinese).Google Scholar