Uniqueness for the solutions of elastic thin plates and shallow shells as well as their contact problem with half space
- 24 Downloads
The uniqueness for the solutions mentioned in the subject is proved by using the uniqueness of the solution for the internal boundary problem of Laplace and bi-Laplace equations of the first kind as well as of the second.
Key wordsharmonic and bi-harmonic functions uniqueness of solution elastic plates and shallow shells contact problem with the elastic half space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fan Jiashen. Potential theory applied to solve shallow shell on elastic half space [A]. In:Proc EASEC-2[C]. Vol. 2, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 1989, 1182–1187.Google Scholar
- Mushilishvili N E.Some Fundamental Problems in Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [M]. Zhao Huiyuan Transl, Beijing: Science Press, 1958, 79–83. (Chinese Version)Google Scholar
- Tychonov A N et al.Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics[M]. Vol. 1. Huang Keou, et al Transl, Beijing: Higher Educational Press, 1956, 311–316, 431–436. (Chinese Version)Google Scholar
- Copson E T.Partial Differential Equations [M]. London: Cambridge University Press, 1975, 139–144.Google Scholar
- Long Yuqiu, Zhang Tongsheng. Some problems of stress concentration in shallow shells of elliptic paraboloid[J].Acta Mechanica Sinica, 1965,8(2):117–131. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Chien Weizang, Yeh Kaiyuan.Theory of Elasticity [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1956, 118–121. (in Chinese)Google Scholar