The mixed boundary-value problem for non-local asymmetric elasticity
- 49 Downloads
In this paper, the equations of motion and all boundary conditions as well as the energy equation for non-local asymmetric elasticity are derived together from the complete principles of virtual work and virtual power as well as the generalized Piola theorem. Adding the boundary conditions presented here to the results by Gao Jian and Dai Tianmin, the mixed boundary-value problem of the non-local asymmetric linear elasticity are formulated.
Key wordsnon-local asymmetric elasticity principles of virtual work and power mixed boundary-value problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Atkinson C. Crack problem is non-local elasticity[J].Arch Mech, 1980,32:567–614.Google Scholar
- Atkinson C, Non-local elasticity[A]. In:Int Symposium on Defects & Fracture[C]. Poland, 1980, 13–17.Google Scholar
- Atkinson C. Some problems associated with some current non-local theories of elasticity[A]. In:5th Int Symposium of CMDS[C]. Balkema: Nottingham, 1985, 85–88.Google Scholar
- Ari N, Eringen A C. Non-local stress field at Griffith crack[J].Cryst Latt Def and Amorph Mat, 1983,10:33–38.Google Scholar
- Wang Rui. The crack problem in non-local elastic bodies[J].Science in China (Series A), 1990,33(5):551–561.Google Scholar
- Wang Rui. The mixed boundary-value problem in non-local elastic theory[J].Chinese Science Bulletin, 1989,34(16):1340–1344.Google Scholar
- Huang Zaixin, Fan Weixun, Huang Weiyang. New point of view on the non-local field theory and their applications to the fracture mechanics(I) [J].Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition), 1977,18(1):45–54.Google Scholar
- Eringen A C. Non-local polar field theories[A]. in: A C Eringen Ed.Continuum Physics[C]. Vol IV, Academic Press, 1976.Google Scholar
- Gao Jian. Doctor Thesis[D]. Xuzhou: China University of Mining, 1988. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Gao Jian, Dai Tianmin. Non-local elasticity theory with body moments[J].Acta Mechanica Sinica, 1990,22(4): 446–456. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Truesdell C, Toupin R. The classical field theories[A]. In: S Fluegge Ed.Handbuch der Physik, Vol. III/1, Springer, 1960.Google Scholar