Effect of laser radiation against the background of folliculin on the capillaries of rat uterus
- 23 Downloads
Folliculin potentiates the effect of laser radiation on uteral capillaries. Laser radiation in combination with folliculin increases the activity of exchange surface enzymes by 21% and the total length of capillary bed by 11%.
Key Wordscapillaries uterus laser folliculin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Kozlov and V. M. Chertok, in:Low-Intensity Lasers in Experimental and Clinical Practice [in Russian], Vladivostok (1991), pp. 10–41.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Kupriyanov, Ya. L. Karaganov, and V. I. Kozlov,Microcirculation [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. P. Nedobyl'skaya and Yu. K. Nemkov, in:Urgent Questions of Theory and Practice of Physical Medicine [in Russian], Ivanovo (1993), pp. 15–16.Google Scholar
- 4.O. N. Savchenko, N. A. Arutyunyan, and M. G. Stepanov,Experimental Infertility: Endocrinological Aspects [in Russian], St. Petersburg (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.M. D. Hyodo,Ryodoraku Treatment and Objective Appoach to Acupuncture, Osaka (1975).Google Scholar