Effect of laser radiation against the background of folliculin on the capillaries of rat uterus
Folliculin potentiates the effect of laser radiation on uteral capillaries. Laser radiation in combination with folliculin increases the activity of exchange surface enzymes by 21% and the total length of capillary bed by 11%.
Key Wordscapillaries uterus laser folliculin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Kozlov and V. M. Chertok, in:Low-Intensity Lasers in Experimental and Clinical Practice [in Russian], Vladivostok (1991), pp. 10–41.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Kupriyanov, Ya. L. Karaganov, and V. I. Kozlov,Microcirculation [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. P. Nedobyl'skaya and Yu. K. Nemkov, in:Urgent Questions of Theory and Practice of Physical Medicine [in Russian], Ivanovo (1993), pp. 15–16.Google Scholar
- 4.O. N. Savchenko, N. A. Arutyunyan, and M. G. Stepanov,Experimental Infertility: Endocrinological Aspects [in Russian], St. Petersburg (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.M. D. Hyodo,Ryodoraku Treatment and Objective Appoach to Acupuncture, Osaka (1975).Google Scholar