Existence of solutions for generalized quasi-variational-like inequalities
- 24 Downloads
In this paper, some existence theorems of solutions for a class of generalized quasi-variational-like inequalities with discontinuous mappings are proved under paracompact setting in topological vector spaces. These theorems unify, improve and generalize many recent results.
Key wordstopological vector space generalized quasi-variational-like inequality 0-diagonally concave 0-diagonally concave relation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. Baiocchi and A. Capelo.Variational and Quasi-variational Inequalities. John Wiley & Sons, New York (1984).Google Scholar
- X. P. Ding A class of generalized variational inequalities and its applications,J. Sichuan Normal Univ.,17, 6 (1994), 10–16. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- X. P. Ding Implicit variational inequalities with discontinuous mappings.J. Sichuan Normal Univ.,18, 2 (1995), 8–15. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- M. H. Shih and K. K. Tan, Covering theorems of convex sets related fixed point theorems, inNonlinear and Convex Analysis, Marcel Dekker Inc., New York, (1987), 235–244.Google Scholar
- O. H. Merrill, Applications and extensions of an algorithm that computes fixed points of certain upper semicontinuous point-to-set mappings, Ph. D Thesis. Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. (1972).Google Scholar