Hamiltonian system and simpletic geometry in mechanics of composite materials (II) —Plane stress problem
- 28 Downloads
Fundamental theory presented in Part (I) is used to analyze anisotropic plane stress problems. First we construct the generalized variational principle to enter Hamiltonian system and get Hamiltonian differential operator matrix; then we solve eigen problem; finally, we present the process of obtaining analytical solutions and semi-analytical solutions for anisotropic plane stress problems on rectangular area.
Key wordsanisotropy linear theory of elasticity Hamiltonian matrix analytical solution semi-analytical solution/simpletic geometry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Zhong, W.X., Method of separation of variables and Hamiltonian system,Comput. Struct. Mech. Appl.,8, 3 (1991). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Arnold, V.I.,Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics, Springer-Verlag, New York Inc. (1978).Google Scholar
- Lehnichikii, S.G., Anisotropic Plates, translated by Hu Hai-chang Science Press, Beijing (1963).Google Scholar
- Xu, Z.L.,Elastic Mechanics, People's Education Press, Beijing (1979). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Qin, M.Z., Simpletic geometry and computational Hamiltonian mechanics,Mechanics and Practice,12, 6 (1990). (in Chinese)Google Scholar