Noether's theory of vacco dynamics
- 11 Downloads
In this paper, we first study the latent relation between the conservative quantity and the symmetry of nonholonomic dynamical systems without any additional restrictive conditions to its virtual displacement, and then establish Noether's theorem and Noether's inverse theorem of Vacco dynamics. Lastly, we give two examples to illustrate the application of results of this paper.
Key wordsVacco dynamics nonholonomic constraint Noether theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Mei Feng-xiang,Foundation of Mechanics of Nonholonomic Systems, BIT Press, (1985). (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Chen Bin,Analytical Dynamics, Peking University Press, (1987). (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Mei Feng-xiang,Researches of the Nonholonomic Dynamics, BIT Press, (1987), 7–8. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Koselov, V.V., Systematic dynamics of nonintegral constraints,J. MGV,3 (1982), 92–100;4 (1982), 70–76;3 (1983), 102–111.Google Scholar
- Guo Zhong-heng and Gao Pu-yun, On the classical nonholonomic dynamics,Acta Mech. Sinica,3 (1989), 185–190. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Liou Duan, Conservative law of nonholonomic nonconservative dynamical system,Acta mech. Sinica, 2 (1989), 75–83.Google Scholar
- Liou Duan, Noether's theorem and its inverse theorem of nonholonomic nonconservative dynamical systems,Science Sinica A, 11 (1990), 1189–1197. (in Chinese)Google Scholar