Coordinate space form of interacting reference response function ofd-dimensional jellium
- 15 Downloads
The interacting reference response functionX I (k) of three-dimensional jellium ink space was defined by Niklasson in terms of the momentum distribution of the interacting electron assembly. Here the Fourier transformF I [d](r) ofX I [d] (k) is studied for the jellium model withe 2/r interactions in dimensionalityd=1,2 and 3, in an extension of recent work by Holas, March and Tosi for the cased=3. The small-r and large-r forms ofF I [d] (r) are explicitly evaluated from the analytic behaviour of the momentum distributionn d(p). In the appendix, a model ofn d (p) is constructed which interpolates between these limits.
PACS. 71.45Collective effects
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Holas A., inStrongly Coupled Plasma Physics, edited byF. J. Rogers andH. E. DeWitt (Plenum, New York, N.Y.) 1986, p. 463.Google Scholar
- March A. M. andTosi M. P.,Philos. Mag. B,72 (1995) 295.Google Scholar
- Holas A., March A. H. andTosi M. P., to be published inPhys. Chem. Liq.Google Scholar
- Fantoni R. andTosi M. P., to be published inPhysica B.Google Scholar
- Gradshtein I. S. andRyzhik I.,Tables of Integrals, Series and Products (Academic, New York, N.Y.) 1980.Google Scholar
- Watson G. S.,Theory of Bessel Functions (University Press, Cambridge) 1952.Google Scholar