On the stability estimation of analytic continuation for potential field
- 26 Downloads
This paper discusses the stability of solutions to a class of Cauchy problems for Laplace equations under two kinds of nonclassical circumstances. By means of conformal mapping and Tikhonov, Luan Wengui and Yamamoto's methods for solving ill-posed problems respectively, the stability estimations of weighted Hölder type and logarithmic type, have been obtained accordingly.
Key wordsCauchy problems for Laplace equations analytic continuation of potential field ill-posed problems stability estimation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Luan Wengui,Inverse Problems in Geophysics, Scientific Press, Beijing (1989), 32–65. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Luan Wengui, Continuation of potential, wave and electromagnetic field,Science in China (Series A),9 (1985), 824–839 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Li Mingzhong, Hou Zhongyi and Xu Zhengyuan.The Theory and Boundary Value Problems for Elliptic Systems, Fudan University Publishers, Shanghai (1990), 228–231. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Cheng Gin and Xu Dinghua, Some discussion of an inverse problems for a class of differential equations,J. Ningxia University (Natr. Sci. Ed.),17, 1 (1996), 74–75 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- A. N. Tikhonov and V. Y. Arsenin,Solutions of Ill-Posed Problems, V. H. Winston and Sons (1977), 27–32.Google Scholar
- Hetian Rongfu,Fourier Analysis, Translated by Zhou Mingqiang from Japanese edition. Advanced Education Publishers, Shanghai, China (1982), 108–112 (Chinese version)Google Scholar