Hamiltonian systems in elasticity and their variational principles
As an inverse problem of Hamiltonian mechanics, a new Hamiltonian system in elasticity and its variational principle are derived from the basic equations of elasticity.
Key wordselasticity Hamiltonian system inverse problem variational principle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Tang Li-min, Mixed formulation and Hamilton canonical equations of theory of elasticity,Comput, Struct. Mech. Appl.,8, 14 (1991), 343–350. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Tang Li-min, et al., The semi-analytical solution of mixed state Hamiltonian element and the computation of laminated plates,Comput. Struct. Mech. Appl.,9, 4 (1992), 347–360. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Feng Kang and Qin Meng-zhao, Hamilton algorithms for Hamiltonian dynamic systems,Advances in Natural Science Communication on National Key Laboratories. Trial, 2 (1990), 110–120. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Xu Zhi-lun,Theory of Elasticity (2nd ed.) Vol. 1, Higher Education Press (1982). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Goldstein, H.,Classical Mechanics (2nd ed.), Addision-Wesley (1980).Google Scholar
- Wang Zhi-guo, Research on Hamitonian systems in elasticity and applications. Ph. D. Dissertation, Dalian Univ. Tech. (1993). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
© Shanghai University of Technology (SUT) 1995