Possible improvement of the ice and thermal conditions in the lower pool of the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric station
KeywordsThermal Regime Lower Pool Hydroelectric Station Hydro Development Winter Discharge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Lyapin, “Regulating the temperature regime of the lower pools of high-head hydro developments,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 5 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Lyapin, V. A. Koren'kov, and V. M. Pridorogin, “Improvement of the designs of hydro developments on Siberian rivers,” Izv. VNIIG,205 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Nazarenko, T. E. Kozhevnikova, and L. I. Sulimova, “Experience in designing elements of the ice and thermal regime of the lower pools of hydroelectric stations,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 9 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.I. D. Polyakovskaya, “Dynamics of freezing of the Yenisei River in the lower pool of the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric station,” Tr. ZapSibRNII, Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow, No. 60 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. L. Gotlib, R. V. Donchenko, A. I. Pekhovich, and I. N. Sokolov, Ice in Reservoirs and Lower Pools [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. L. Gotlib, V. I. Khvorost'yanov, and G. A. Tregub, “Steam fogs in lower pools and possibilities of their artificial dissipation,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 2 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Khvorost'yanov, “Three-dimensional transient microphysical numerical model of artificial crystallization and dissipation of fogs and low clouds,” Tr. TsAO, No. 171 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Koren'kov, “Results of on-site observations of water temperature of the Yenisei River in the lower pools of the Krasnoyarsk and Sayano-Shushenskoe hydroelectric stations,” Izv. VNIIG,205, 1988.Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. L. Gotlib, M. V. Gorina, and A. I. Khudyakova, “Ice and thermal conditions of pools of the Ust'-Ilim hydrostation,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 2 (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Eliseev, V. A. Koren'kov, B. E. Lyapin, M. V. Pechenkin, and G. A. Tregub, “Bringing the temperature regime of a river closer to the natural in the lower pool of a high-head hydro development by selective water withdrawal,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 6 (1993).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997