Disorders in early embryonal cellular proliferative properties distort the postnatal formation of nervous, immune, and endocrine regulation systems in a newborn
Disorders in the postnatal nervous, immune, and endocrine regulation systems were revealed in the progeny of rats irradiated during the preimplantation period of embryogenesis. These disorders persist till adult age. The direction of disorders confirms the hypothesis about memorization of changed proliferative properties of embryonal cells during the development of the (pro)endocrine system of a new organism. Memorization results in distortion of postnatal nervous immunoendocrine regulation: hypertrophy of the endocrine component and coadaptive underdevelopment of the nervous and immune components.
Key Wordsembryogenesis early embryo nervous regulation immune regulation endocrine regulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Berezin and Ya. V. Belik,Specific Nervous Tissue Proteins [in Russian], Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.P. D. Gorizontov, O. I. Belousova, and M. I. Fedotova,Stress and Blood System [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Dyban,Common Regularities and Mechanisms Regulating Early Embryogenesis in Mammals in Health and Disease [in Russian], Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Egorov, A. P. Osipiv, B. B. Dzantiev, and E. M. Gavrilova,Theory and Practice of Enzyme Immunoassay [in Russian], Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.O. I. Kirillov,Stress Hypertrophy of the Adrenals [in Russian], Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Klemparskaya and G. A. Shal'nova,Autoflora: An indicator of Radiation Injury to the Organism [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. Filyushkin,Radiobiologiya,33, No. 2 (5), 632–640 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.I. V. Filyushkin and A. N. Ignatov,Uspekhi Sovrem Biol.,117, No. 3, 346–361 (1997).Google Scholar
- 9.Biologic Markers in Reproductive Toxicology, Washington (1989).Google Scholar
- 11.Genetic and Somatic Effects of lonizing Radiations: Report of the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) to the General Assembly. Annex C: Biological Effects of Prenatal Irradiation, New York (1986), pp. 263–366.Google Scholar
- 12.M. D. Mettler and A. C. Upton,Medical Effects of Ionizing Radiation, 2nd ed., Philadelphia (1995).Google Scholar