Optimizing power complexes operating on renewable energy resources with the use of water storage
- 28 Downloads
Pumped water storage of renewable energy sources is an effective method of coordinating the arrivals of renewable energy and consumer's load which are nonuniform in time.
The use of water storage makes it possible to increase the firm output of power produced by plants based on RESs.
The proposed characteristic makes it possible to optimize the production of plants operating on the basis of RESs and to minimize the volume of the water-storing system.
KeywordsWind Speed Water Storage Load Curve Renewable Energy Resource Power Complex
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Vasil'ev (editor),Use of Water Energy [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Vasil'ev, V. V. Elistratov, M. M. Mukhammadiev, and G. A. PretroTeaching Aids [in Russian], SPbGTU, St. Peters;burg (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.Recommendations for Determining Climate Characteristics of Wind Energy Resources [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. I. Shefter,Use of Wind Energy [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.N. K. Malinin,Theoretical Basis of Hydropower Engineering: College Textbook [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar