Role of hemoglobin in regulation of membrane electrical properties and erythrocyte volume
- 22 Downloads
Erytyrocyte volume in neonates is 25.8% greater than in women. Electrophoretic erythrocyte mobility was the same in neonates and in parturient women. The results obtained indicate that the more heterogeneous the hemoglobin system, the more heterogenous are erythrocyte membrane electrical characteristics.
Key Wordselectrophoretic erythrocyte mobility erythrocyte volume neonates
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. I. Ataullakhanov, V. M. Vitvitskii, A. B. Kiyatkin, and A. V. Pichugin,Biophizika,38, No. 3, 80–98 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.R. S. Mingazov, R. M. Bashirova, I. A. Safin et al..,Zdravookhr. Bashkortostana al., No 1–2, 13–17 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Nenashev, M. N. Yakushenko, and S. M. Orazaeva, in:Functional Reserves and Adaptation [in Russian], 353–356, Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Chizhevskii, In:Stractural Analysis of Moving Blood [in Russian],86, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Shamratova, R. M. Bashirova, and E. M. Gareev,Electrokinetic Properties of Human Erythrocytes during Psychoemotional Effort and in Pathology, Ufa, (1995).Google Scholar