Role of various murine B-lymphocyte subpopulations in the immune response to T-independent antigens
- 17 Downloads
Polyclonal antibodies to Lyb 5+ antigen of murine B lymphocytes are obtained and a methodological approach to the detection of cells carrying this antigen is developed with the aim of investigating the role of various subpopulations of mouse B lymphocytes in polyclonal activation induced by T-independent type 2 antigen. Hybridomas producing anti-Lyb 5.1 antibodies are obtained.
Key WordsB lymphocytes surface antigens antibodies to Lyb 5 antigen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Johnson, in:Methods of Immunology [Russian translation], Moscow (1981), pp. 208–218.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Korukova, D. A. El'gort, and A. E. Gurvich, in:Immunoadsorbents and Their Use in Biotechnology [in Russian], Moscow (1987), pp. 61–77.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Megrabyan, M. Agadzhanyan, and E. Sidorova,Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med.,100, No 10, 451–454 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.E. V. Sidorova,Usp. Sovr. Biol.,6, 675–701 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Fomi, in:Methods of Immunology [Russian translation], Moscow (1981), pp. 164–180.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Chervonskii, O. T. Shamborant, and A. G. Shitin, in:Immunological Aspects of Developmental Biology [in Russian], Moscow (1984), pp. 86–91.Google Scholar
- 8.P. M. Hogarth and F. C. McKenzie, in:Fundamental Immunology, Ed. W. Paul, New York (1988), pp. 457–477.Google Scholar