Potentiation and acceleration effects in combined administration of tissue plasminogen activator and fibrinogen-modified urokinase in dogs with modeled venous thrombosis
- 25 Downloads
Combined administration of tissue plasminogen activator and a urokinase-fibrinogen covalent conjugate is studied using modeled venous thrombosis in dogs. In comparison with the effect of the individual preparations the thrombolytic effect was potentiated when intravenous bolus injection of 1 mg tissue plasminogen activator followed by a 2-hour infusion of 4 mg of this preparation was combined with bolus injection of 25,000 IU urokinase-fibrinogen covalent conjugate 15 min after the first bolus. Potentiation and acceleration of thrombolysis were attained with the same scheme when tissue plasminogen activator was administered in a dose of 1 mg for both bolus and infusion and combined with 250,000 IU of fibrinogen-modified urokinase.
Key Wordstissue plasminogen activator urokinase-fibrinogen covalent conjugate venous thrombosis combined thrombolytic activity potentiation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Maksimenko,Zh. Vsesoyuz. Khim. Obshchestva im. D. I. Mendeleeva,32, No 5, 541–547 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Maksimenko,Khim.-Farm. Zh.,28, No 5, 4–11 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Maksimenko, —Ibid., No 12, 3–13.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Maksimenko,Molek. Biol.,28, No 1, 38–60 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Maksimenko, M. B. Samarenko, A. D. Petrov,et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh.,24, No 2, 117–119 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.A. E. Elliott,Statistical Data Analysis for IBM PC and Compatible Computers, Houston (1990).Google Scholar
- 13.A. V. Maksimenko, M. B. Samarenko, A. D. Petrov,et al., Ann. New York Acad. Sci.,613, 479–482 (1990).Google Scholar