Effect of platinum-containing cytostatics on rat progeny
- 32 Downloads
Pathological changes in internal organs are seen in some offspring of intact females and males treated with platidiam 1 month before mating. One case of malformation was found in the progeny of cytostatic-treated females. High embryonal mortality is noted in animals treated with cytostatics 3 and 6 months before mating. Delayed ossification is observed in some animals of almost all experiments groups.
Key Wordsrat platidiam progeny
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Belen'kii, in:Quantifying Pharmacological Effects [in Russian], Leningrad (1963), pp. 81–106.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Gorbunova,Vopr. Onkol., No. 3, 325–330 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Presnov, L. A. Konovalov, and V. P. Korol'chuk,Vestn. Akad. Med. Nauk SSSR, 68–80 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Barbosa Maria Baki, S. Gungu, and J. Badrogi,Acta Paediatr. Hung.,32, No. 1, 11–30 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Genetika, R. Miro, and M. R. Cabollin,Hum. Reprod.,5, No. 3, 286–290 (1990).Google Scholar