Immune status of oncological patients during therapy with fetal preparations
- 17 Downloads
The parameters of humoral and cell-mediated immunity were studied in cancer patients treated with fetal preparations. The study revealed a tendency towards an increase in serum interferon and activity of tumor necrosis factor-α (in the patients with pronounced response to therapy), increased count of CD8+-lymphocytes (in the patients not responding to embryonal proteins) and a tendency towards a decrease in the counts of lymphocytes with signs of apoptosis in the patients in whom the treatment was ineffective.
Key Wordscancer fetal therapy immune status
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Abelev,Immunologiya, No. 4, 5 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Yu. Baryshnikov,Gematol. Transfuziol., No. 12, 15 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Baryshnikov, —Ibid.,, No. 8, 4 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Vasil'ev, V. V. Gorodilova, and E. V. Mandrik,Problems in Tumor Immunology [in Russian], Tomsk (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Glushkov,Immunologiya, No. 5, 11 (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.S. S. Grigoryan, I. A. Maiorova, A. M. Ivanova,et al., Vopr. Virusol., No. 4, 433 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. A. Grinevich and L. Ya. Kamenets,Fundamentals of Clinical Immunology of Tumors [in Russian], Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
- 10.K. A. Lebedev and I. D. Ponyakina,Immunogram in Clinical Practice [in Russian], Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 11.M. P. Rykova, I. V. Spirande, M. S. Zedgenidze,et al., Immunologiya, No. 3, 88 (1981).Google Scholar
- 12.S. P. Sidorenko, E. P. Vetrova, O. V. Yurchenko,et al., Gematol. Transfuziol., No. 4, 19 (1990).Google Scholar
- 13.H. Frimmel',Immunological Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar