Role of proliferation and differentiation of hemopoietic precursors in regeneration of hemopoiesis in cytostatic myelodepressions
- 22 Downloads
Quantitative and qualitative composition of hemopoietic tissue and the intensity of proliferation and differentiation of committed hemopoietic precursors are studied in mice treated with adriamycin, cyclophosphane, or 5-fluorouracil. It is shown that intense maturation of colony-forming units results in rapid regeneration of hemopoiesis even under conditions of reduced proliferation of these cells, whereas inhibition of their differentiation suppresses restoration of bone marrow cellularity despite intense proliferation of hemopoietic precursors.
Key Wordsprecursors cells hemopoiesis myelodepression
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Almazov, B. V. Agafonov, A. Yu. Zaritskii, and A. P. Shimkov,Leukopenias [in Russian], Leningrad (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.E. D. Gol'dberg, A. M. Dygai, and V. P. Shakhov,Tissue Culture in Hematology [in Russian], Tomsk (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.E. D. Gol'dberg and V. V. Novitskii,Antitumor Anthracycline Antibiotics and the Blood [in Russian], Tomsk (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Dygai, V. V. Zhadanov, I. A. Khlusov,et al., Hematol. Transfusiol., No. 5, 11–15 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Zhadanov, A. M. Dygai, E. V. Kirienkova,et al., Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med.,122, No. 11, 490–494 (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Kozinets and E. D. Gol'dberg (Eds.),Kinetic Aspects of Hemopoiesis [in Russian], Tomsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Men'shikov (Ed.),Laboratory Tests in the Clinical Practice. A Manual [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Lykov and V. A. Kozlov,Clinical and Experimental Studies of Young Researchers in Siberian Division of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.D. G. Natan and K. A. Ziff,Hematol. Transfuziol.,39, No. 2, 3–10 (1994).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Ogava,, No. 2, 24–30 (1990).Google Scholar
- 11.I. L. Chertkov and O. A. Gurevich,Hemopoietic Stem Cell and Its Microenvironment [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar