Effect of panangin on tissue repair in limb distraction
The effect of panangin on osteogenesis and on the state of the lymphoid and hemopoietic tissues is studied by distraction osteosynthesis with limb elongation in dogs. The drug eliminates the postoperative depression of immunity and erythropoiesis. Panangin is shown to stimulate repair in the bone tissue.
Key Wordspanangin regeneration osteogenesis hemopoiesis immunity
- 1.G. G. Avtandilov,Morphometric Techniques Applied to the Pathogenesis and Anatomicopathological Diagnosis of Diseases [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Babaeva and E. A. Zotikov,Immunology of Adaptive Growth, Proliferation, and their Disturbances [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Bazarnyi and A. V. Osipenko,Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med.,114, No 9, 293 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Bazarnyi and A. P. Yastrebov,,110, No 11, 468 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Yastrebov and A. V. Osipenko,The Blood System and Bone Tissue Regeneration [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1990).Google Scholar