Kallikrein-kinin, proteolytic, and antiproteolytic systems of the lymph during febrile reactions
- 16 Downloads
Experiments on rabbits showed that, in the course of a febrile reaction, alterations in the activities of the kallikrein-kinin, proteolytic, and antiproteolytic systems of the lymph and blood are of a systemic nature, i.e., they occur in all components of humoral transport, attesting to the close interrelationship and unity of these systems in body fluids. Depending on the duration of the febrile reaction, the time course of these systems' components was characterized by phasic increases and decreases in their activity.
Key Wordskallikrein-kinin system lymph febrile reaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. N. Veremeenko,Proteolytic Enzymes and Their Inhibitors in Medical Practice [in Russian], Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.K. N. Veremeenko and L. I. Volokhonskaya,Lab. Delo, No 7, 392–397 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.F. I. Vismont, in:7th Congress of the Byelorussian I. P. Pavlov Physiological Society (Abstracts of papers) [in Russian], Vitebsk (1987), pp. 42–43.Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Gomazkov and N. V. Komissarova,Pat. Fiziol., No 1, 70–76 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Zarembskii, N. A. Belyakov, L. K. Shershneva, and S. V. Obolenskii,Vopr. Med. Khimii, No 1, 43–47 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.Guidelines on Methods for Defining the Human Prekallikrein-Kallikrein System, compiled by K. N. Veremeenkoet al. [in Russian], Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Minnebaev, and F. I. Mukhutdinova,Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med.,105, No 3, 284–286 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.T. S. Paskhina, T. P. Egorova, V. P. Zykova,et al., in:Modern Methods in Biochemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1968), pp. 232–261.Google Scholar
- 10.P. N. Perevozchikov and V. F. Chekanov,Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med.,106, No 10, 417–419 (1988).Google Scholar
- 13.V. A. Shaternikov,Vopr. Med. Khimii,12, No 1, 103–106 (1966).Google Scholar
- 14.G. Yu. Shatillo,Metabolism of Vasoactive Kinins in the Lymph and Their Significance in the Regulation of Lymph Formation and Transport (Author's Abstract of Candidate Thesis) [in Russian], Tomsk (1988).Google Scholar