Engineering methods for monitoring the proper localization of muscle and cardial electrodes during cardiomyoplasty operation
- 15 Downloads
Methods are elaborated for monitoring the localisation of muscle and cardiac electrodes during cardiomyoplasty operation. The necessary operation testing system is devised. The paper presents the results of the monitoring of 42 cardiomyoplasty operations with implantation of Stiminak-805 and EKS-445 electrostimulators.
Key Wordscardiomyoplasty localization of cardial and muscle electrodes operation controlling system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Dubrovskii, A. V. Barkovskii, S. B. Shtolin,et al., in: Mechanical and Biomechanical Support of the Heart [in Russian], Tomsk (1991), pp. 47–68.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Krakovskii, V. S. Chekanov, and V. V. Pekarskii,Experimental Cardiomyoplasty [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Pekarskii, Sh. D. Akhmedov, V. V. Krivoshchekov,et al., Abstracts of the First Slavonic Meeting on Electrical Stimulation and Electrophysiology of the Heart, St.Petersburg (1993), pp. 156–157.Google Scholar
- 4.L. G. Ryabinina,Principles of CHD Patient Selection for Cardiomyoplasty Operation. PhD Dissertation, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.R. C.-J. Chiu,Cardiac Chron.,6, No 9, 1–8 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Grandjean, L. Austin, S. Chan, and I. M. Bourgeois,J. Cardiac. Surg.,6, No 1, 80–88 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.A Practice of Cardiac Pacing. Eds. S. Furman, D. L. Hayes, and D. R. Holmes, New York (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Wilder,Med. News Winter, 51–62 (1992)Google Scholar