Some demographic implications of elderly population in India
KeywordsHealth Care Facility Child Population National Family Rank Cumulative Welfare Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- International Institute For Population Sciences. 1992–93. India Introductory Report. National Family Health Survey. Bombay.Google Scholar
- Internatinal Institute For Population Scicces. 1993–94. India Introductory Report. National Family Health Survey. Bombay.Google Scholar
- Ministry of Environment and Forest. 1994. Developing India's Wastelands. New Delhi.Google Scholar
- Naohiro Ogawa and Robert D. Retherford. 1997. “Shifting Costs of Caring for the Elderly Back to Families in Japan.” Population and Development Review 23: 1: 59–94.Google Scholar
- Registrar General. India-Census of India 1991. Final Population Totals. Paper-2 of 1992. Vol. I New Delhi.Google Scholar
© International Institute for the Study of Man 2000