Study on influence of bending-torsion coupling in an impacting-rub rotor system
- 61 Downloads
A mathematical model of an impacting-rub rotor system with bending-torsion coupling was established. It was compared with the model without bending-torsion coupling through the modern nonlinear dynamic theory. It is observed that periodical, chaotic, period adding phenomena in them and the two models have a similar bifurcation process in their bifurcation figures. But the influence of bending-torsion on the dynmaic characteristics of the system is not neglected. The results have considerable meanings to analyze and improve the characteristics of an impacting-rub rotor system.
Key wordsimpacting-rub bending-torsion coupling chaos period adding
Chinese Library Clasification numberO545
2000 Mathematics Subject Classifications74H45 74H60 74H65
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Yamamoto T T. On critical speeds of a shaft[J].Memoirs of the Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya University (Japan), 1954,6(2):211.Google Scholar
- Goldman P, Muszynska A. Dynamic effects in mechanical structures with gaps and impacting[J].Order and Chaos, 1994,116(4):541–547.Google Scholar
- REN Fu-chun, YANG Kun. Analysis on the dynamic coupling of the vibration of the unbalance rotor[J].Chinese Journal of Turbine Technology, 1997,13(1):33–37. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- XIA Bo-qian, YU Lie, XIE You-bai. Study on lateral-torsional coupling vibration model of gear-rotor-bearing system[J].Journal of Xi' an Jiaotong University, 199731(2):93. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Shun-ming, LI Xiang-lian. Bending-torsional vibration analysis of rubbing rotor[J].Mechanical Science and Technology, 2000,19(1):1. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LIU Xian-dong, LI Qi-han. An impacting-rub model of an rotor system with unbalance and its chaotic characteristics[J].Journal of Aerospace Power, 1998,13(4):361. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SUN Zheng-ce, XU Jian-xue, Gong Pu-lin. Study on dynamic characteristics of a rotor system with clearance[J].Journal of Vibration Engineering, 2000,13(3):474. (in Chinese)Google Scholar