Boundedness and persistence and global asymptotic stability for a class of delay difference equations with higher order
- 24 Downloads
Some sufficient conditions for boundedness and persistence and global asymptotic stability of solutions for a class of delay difference equations with higher order are obtained, which partly solve G. Ladas' two open problems and extend some known results.
Key wordsdelay difference equation boundedness and persistence global asymptotic stability open problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- De Vault R, Ladas G, Schultz S W. On the recursive sequencex n+1=(A/x np)+B/(xn−1/p) [A]. In:Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Difference Equations [C]. Basel: Gorden and Breach Science Publishers, 1996.Google Scholar
- Ladas G. Open problems and conjectures[A]. In:Proceedings of the First International Conference on Difference Equations[C]. Basel: Gorden and Breach Science Publishers, 1995, 337–349.Google Scholar
- Arciero M, Ladas G, Schultz S W. Some open problems about the solutions of the delay difference equationx n+1=A/(x n2)+1/(x n−kp) [J].In: Proceedings of the Georgian Academy of Science Mathematics, 1993,1:257–262.Google Scholar
- Ladas G. Open problems and conjectures[J].Journal of Different Equations and Applications, (Recevied June 3, 1996).Google Scholar
- Kocic V L, Ladas G.Global Behavior of Nonlinear Difference Equations of Higher Order with Applications[M]. Dordrect: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1993.Google Scholar