Affinity purification of ribonuclease T1 on 5′-AMP-sepharose
- 15 Downloads
A simple and rapid procedure, involving heat treatment followed by chromatography on Bio-Gel P-10 and 5′-AMP-Sepharose, was developed for the purification of RNase T1, from commercially available Takadiastase powder with an overall yield of 67%. The purified enzyme was electrophoretically homogeneous.
KeywordsAffinity Purification Aspergillus Oryzae Affinity Matrix Rapid Procedure National Chemical Laboratory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Curtis, P. J., Burdon, M. G. and Smellie, R. M. S. (1966)Biochem. J. 98, 813–817.Google Scholar
- Gite, S. U., Reddy, G. and Shankar, V. (1992).Biochem. J. (in press).Google Scholar
- Ishiwata, K. and Yoshida, H. (1978)J. Biochem. (Tokyo) 83, 783–788.Google Scholar
- Kanaya, S. and Uchida, T. (1981)J. Biochem. (Tokyo) 89, 591–597.Google Scholar
- Takahashi, K. and Moore, S. (1982) In:The Enzymes, P. D. Boyer ed., Vol. 15, B, pp. 435–468, Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Uchida, T. and Egami, F. (1967a)Methods Enzymol. 12A, 228–238.Google Scholar
- Uchida, T. and Egami, F. (1971) In:The Enzymes, P. D. Boyer ed., Vol. 4, pp. 205–250, Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Uchida, T. and Shibata, Y. (1981)J. Biochem. (Tokyo) 90, 463–471.Google Scholar