Analysis of chebyshev pseudospectral method for multi-dimensional generalized srlw equations
The Chebyshev pseudospectral approximation of the homogenous initial boundary value problem for a class of multi-dimensional generalized symmetric regularized long wave (SRLW) equations is considered. The fully discrete Chebyshev pseudospectral scheme is constructed. The convergence of the approximation solution and the optimum error of approximation solution are obtained.
Key wordsmulti-dimensional generalized SRLW equation initial and boundary value problem Chebyshev pseudospectral method error estimate
Chinese Library Classification numberO241
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification65M70 65N30
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHENG Jia-dong. The pseudospectral collocation method for the generalized SRLW equations[J].Numer Math Sinica, 1989,11(1):64–72. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- SHANG Ya-dong, LIZ hi-shen. The Fourier spectral methods for solving the multidimensional generalized symmetric regularized long wave equations [J].Mumer Math-A Journal of Chinese University, 1988,21(1):48–60. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- MA He-ping, GUO Ben-yu. The Chebyshev spectral methods for Burgers-like equations[J].J Comput Math, 1988,6(1):51–56.Google Scholar
- Canuto C, Hussaini M Y, Quarteroni A,et al. Spectral Methods in Fluid Dynamics[M]. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1988.Google Scholar
- XIANG Xin-ming, ZHANG Fa-yong. Chebyshev pseudospectral method for the generalized BBM equations in higher dimension [J].Numer Math Sinica, 1991,13(4):403–411. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- GUO Ben-yu.Spectral Methods and Their Applications[M]. Singapore: World Scientific, 1998.Google Scholar