Quasi-equilibrium problems and constrained multiobjective games in generalized convex space
- 26 Downloads
A class of quasi-equilibrium problems and a class of constrained multiobjective games were introduced and studied in generalized convex spaces without linear structure. First, two existence theorems of solutions for quasi-equilibrium problems are proved in noncompact generalized convex spaces. Then, as applications of the quasi-equilibrium existence theorem, several existence theorems of weighted Nash-equilibria and Pareto equilibria for the constrained multiobjective games are established in noncompact generalized convex spaces. These theorems improve, unify and generalize the corresponding results of the multiobjective games in recent literatures.
Key wordsquasi-equilibrium problem constrained multiobjective game weighted Nash-equilibria Pareto equilibria generalized convex space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DING Xie-ping. Quasi-equilibrium problems with applications to infinite optimization and constrained games in general topological spaces[J].Appl Math Lett, 2000,12(3): 21–26.Google Scholar
- DING Xie-ping. Existence of solutions for equilibrium problems[J].J Sichuan Normal Univ, 1998,21(6): 603–608.Google Scholar
- Szidarovszky F, Gershon M E, Duckstein L.Techniques for Multiobjective Decision Marking in System Management[M]. Amsterdam Holland: Elsevier, 1986.Google Scholar
- Aubin J P.Mathematical Methods of Game and Economic Theory [M]. Amsterdam: North-Holland, 1982.Google Scholar
- Aubin J P, Ekeland I.Applied Nonlinear Analysis[M]. New York: Wiley, 1984.Google Scholar
- DING Xie-ping. Quasi-variational inequalities and social equilibrium[J].Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition), 1991,12(7): 639–646.Google Scholar
- DING Xie-ping. Generalized quasi-variational inequalities, optimization and equilibrium problems [J].J Sichuan Normal Univ, 1998,21(1): 22–27.Google Scholar
- DING Xie-ping. Generalized variational inequalities and equilibrium problems in generalized convex spaces[J].Compu Math Appl, 1999,38(7–8): 189–197.Google Scholar