The conservation law of nonholonomic system of second-order non-Chetave’s type in event space
- 30 Downloads
The conservation law of nonholonomic system of second-order non-Chataev’s type in event space is studied. The Jourdain’s principle in event space is presented. The invariant condition of the Jourdain’s principle under infinitesimal transformation is given by introducing Jourdain’s generators in event space. Then the conservation law of the system in event space is obtained under certain conditions. Finally a calculating example is given.
Key wordsevent space Jourdain’s principle nonholonomic system conservation law
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Noether A E. Invariante variation probleme[J].Nachr Akad Wiss Göttingen Math Phys, 1918 (KI II): 235–257.Google Scholar
- LI Zi-ping.The Classical and Quantum Constraints System and Its Symmetry [M]. Beijing: BIU Press, 1993. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- MEI Feng-xiang. Study of conservation law of second-order nonholonomic system by means of the principle of Jourdain[J].J of BIT, 1998,18(1):17–21. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LIU Duan. Noether’s theorem and Noether inverse theorem of nonholonomic nonconservative dynamical systems[J].Science in China (series A), 1990,20(11):1189–1197. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHAO Yue-yu, MEI Feng-xiang. On symmetry and invariant of dynamical systems[J].Advances in Mechanics, 1993,23(3):360–372. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- WU Run-heng, MEI Feng-xiang. On the Lie symmetries of the nonholonomic mechanical systems [J].J of BIT, 1997,6(3):229–235.Google Scholar
- MEI Feng-xiang. Parametric equations of nonholonomic nonconservative systems in the event space and the method of their integration[J].Acta Mechanica Sinica, 1990,6(2):160–168.Google Scholar
- MEI Feng-xiang, LIU Duan, LUO Yong.Higher Analytical Mechanics [M]. Beijing: BIT Press, 1991, 76, 360–365. (in Chinese)Google Scholar