A posteriori error estimate of the DSD method for first-order hyperbolic equations
- 23 Downloads
A posteriori error estimate of the discontinuous-streamline diffusion method for first-order hyperbolic equations was presented, which can be used to adjust space mesh reasonably. A numerical example is given to illustrate the accuracy and feasibility of this method.
Key wordsposteriori error estimate discontinuous-streamline diffusion method first-order hyperbolic equation
CLC numbersO241.82 O242.21
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- YU Xi-jun, YU De-hao, BAO Yu-zhen. The adaptive finite element methods and a posteriori error estimates[J].Chinese Journal of Computational Physics, 1998,15(5):513–530.Google Scholar
- SUN Che, TANG Huai-min, WU Ke-jian. The discontinuous-streamline diffusion method for first-order hyperbolic problem[J].Math Numer Sinica, 1998,20(1):35–44. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- KANG Tong, YU De-hao. A posteriori error estimate of FD-SD method for time-dependent convection-dominated diffusion equation and adjustment technique of space mesh [J].J Numerical Method and Computer Applications, 2000,21(2):194–207. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- KANG Tong, YU De-hao. A posteriori error estimate of FD-SD method for two-dimensional time-dependent convection-dominated diffusion equation [J].Math Numer Sinica, 2000,21(4):487–500. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- YU De-hao. The adaptive methods in the finite element and boundary element computation[J].Progress in Natural Science, 1994,2(1):142–148.Google Scholar
- Verfurth R.A Review of a Posteriori Error Estimation and Adaptive Mesh Refinement Techniques [M]. New York: John Wiley & Sons Ltd and B G Teubner, 1996.Google Scholar