Formation of lateral-shift speckle interferograms in diffusely scattered fields
- 8 Downloads
The formation of lateral-shift speckle interferograms that characterize the axial wave aberrations of the optical system used in the coherent matte-screen illumination channel is analyzed in the Fresnel approximation based on coincidence of the objective speckle fields of two exposures in the photoplate plane. It shown theoretically and in experiment that speckle-interferometer sensitivity is doubled at a given lateral shift.
KeywordsLateral Shift Diffraction Field Speckle Structure Speckle Field Hologram Plane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. G. Gusev, Opt. Spektrosk.,69, No. 4, 914–917 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Gusev, Izv. Vyssh. Uch. Zav., Fiz., No. 8, 106–111 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, Pergamon Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Gusev, Eds. Izv. Vyssh. Uch. Zav., Fiz., Tomsk (1994). VINITI File No. 697, February 16, 1994.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Collier, C. B. Burckhardt, and L. Lean, Optical Holography, Academic Press, (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Jones and C. Wykes, Holographic and Speckle Interferometry, Cambridge (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Gusev, Élektronnaya Tekhnika, Ser. 11, Lazern. Tekhn Optoélektron., No. 3, 55–56 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.V. G. Gusev, Izv. Vyssh. Uch. Zav., Fiz., No. 10, 89–94 (1995).Google Scholar