X-ray emission and X-ray photoelectron study of the electronic structure of polymeric cubanocluster compounds Re4−x Mo x S4Te4
- 53 Downloads
The electronic structure of cubanocluster compounds of the series Re4−xMoxS4Te4 was studied by X-ray emission and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. The electronic structure of the (Re4S4)8+ cluster was calculated by the EHT method. It is shown that replacement of rhenium atoms by molybdenum atoms leads to changes both in the chemical bonds of the Re4S4 cubanocluster fragment and in the bond of the latter with the Te4 fragment.
KeywordsTellurium Molybdenum Atom ReO2 Tellurium Atom Rhenium Atom
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Gubin,Cluster Chemistry. Classification and Structure [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Perrin, R. Chervel, and M. Sergent,C. R. Acad. Sci.,280, No. 14, C949-C951 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Perrin, R. Chevrel, and M. Sergent,C. R. Acad. Sci.,281, No. 1, C23-C25 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.V. E. Fedorov, Yu. V. Mironov, V. P. Fedin, and Yu. I. Mironov,Zh. Strukt. Khim.,35, No. 1, 157–158 (1994).Google Scholar
- 11.G. F. Khudorozhko, I. P. Asanov, L. N. Mazalov, et al.,ibid.,,36, No. 6, 94–105 (1995).Google Scholar
- 12.V. A. Terekhov, V. M. Koshkarev, V. V. Gorbachev, et al.,Fiz. Tverd. Tela,25, 68–71 (1983).Google Scholar
- 14.L. G. Bulusheva, L. N. Mazalov, É. A. Kravtsova, et al.,Zh. Strukt. Khim.,37, No. 2, 383–387 (1996).Google Scholar