Lactate and succinate dehydrogenase activity in blood lymphocytes of aggressive and submissive male mice
- 45 Downloads
The influence of social status on some immunological characteristics in experimental animals was studied (sensory contact model). Lactate dehydrogenase activity in blood lymphocytes changed similarly in aggressive and submissive mice probably due to social stress. The activity of succinate dehydrogenase changed differently and correlated with the type of social behavior.
Key Wordslactate dehydrogenase succinate dehydrogenase lymphocytes immune state antagonistic behavior
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Gryazeva, M. V. Robinson, and V. A. Trufakin,Byull. Sib. Otd. Ros. Akad. Med. Nauk., No. 4, 45–47 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Idova, T. A. Pavina, E. L. Al'perina, and L. V. Devoino,Ros. Fiziol. Zh.,84, No. 4, 380–384 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Kudryavtseva and I. V. Bakishtanovskaya,Zh. Vyssh. Nervn. Deyat.,41, No. 5, 459–466 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.M. E. Margolina,Pediatrie [in Russian], No. 2, 24–27 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Men'shikov, L. N. Delektorskaya, R. P. Zolotnitskaya,et al., Laboratory Techniques in Clinics [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.R. P. Nartsissov,Arkhive Anat.,56, No. 5, 89–91 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.Neurochemistry, Eds. I. P. Ashmarin and P. V. Stukalov [in Russian], Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.N. A. Popova, S. I. Il'nitskaya, L. A. Kolesnikova,et al., Ros. Fiziol. Zh.,82, No. 12, 14–19 (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Yu. Sarkisova, L. V. Nozdracheva, and M. A. Kulikov,Zh. Vyssh. Nervn. Deyat.,41, No. 5, 963–972 (1991).Google Scholar
- 11.M. I. Chikovani, A. A. Arkhipova, S. V. Petrichuk, and R. P. Nartsissov,Pediatriya, No. 11, 17–18 (1981).Google Scholar
- 12.V. M. Shishchenko, G. F. Suslova, and R. P. Nartsissov,Arkhive Anat.,66, No. 3, 90–92 (1974).Google Scholar