A priori estimate for the second-order derivatives of solutions to the Dirichlet problem for fully nonlinear parabolic equations
The first initial-boundary-value problem for a uniformly parabolic and uniformly nondegenerate operator is considered. An a priori estimate for an admissible solution is established. In view of the generalized Hessian, it is possible to avoid the growth conditions which are usual in the theory of uniformly elliptic and uniformly parabolic operators. Bibliography: 19 titles.
KeywordsElliptic Equation Parabolic Equation Dirichlet Problem Admissible Function Admissible Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.M. V. Safonov,Boundary Value Problems for Nonlinear Second-order Elliptic and Parabolic Equations, Doctoral Dissertation [in Russian], Leningrad (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Krylov,Second-Order Nonlinear Elliptic and Parabolic Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.N. M. Ivochkina and G. V. Yakunina “Estimate for the second-order derivatives of solutions of curvature-type equations”,Probl. Mat. Anal.,15, 135–144 (1996).Google Scholar
- 8.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya and N. N. Ural'tseva,Estimates of Hölder constants for bounded solutions of second-order quasilinear parabolic equations of the nondivergence form, Preprint, NE-11 81, Leningrad (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya and N. N. Ural'tseva,Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Elliptic Type, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.D. Gilbarg and N. Trudinger,Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order, Springer, Berlin (1977).Google Scholar
- 12.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural'tseva,Linear and Quasi-linear Equations of Parabolic Type, American Mathematical Society, Providence (1968).Google Scholar
- 16.N. V. Krylov,Lectures on Fully Nonlinear Second Order Elliptic Equations, Bonn (1993).Google Scholar
- 18.N. M. Ivochkina, Mi Lin, and N. S. Trudinger, “The Dirichlet problem for the prescribed curvature quotient equations with general bounary values”,Geom, Anal. Calculus Variation (1996).Google Scholar