Immunomorphology and immunocorrection in calves with experimental enterobacteriosis
- 25 Downloads
Acute dystrophic and inflammatory changes in the gastrointestinal and immune organs and immunodeficiency were detected in calves infected with an association ofEnterobacteriaceae. Correction with immunomodulators (T- and B-activins) and lactobacterin was effective.
Key Wordsenterobacteriosis pathomorphology immunodeficiency T- and B-activins lactobacterin immunocorrection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. S. Voronin, D. A. Devrishev, R. V. Petrov,et al., in:Infectious Diseases of Young Agricultural Animals [in Russian], Moscow (1996), pp. 8–10.Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Zharov,Veterinariya, No. 2, 23–26 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Zhuravlev, G. A. Krasnikov, N. N. Sosa,et al., in:Diagnosis, Pathomorphology, Pathogenesis, and Prevention of Diseases in Agricultural Animal Breeding [in Russian], Saratov (1990), Part I, pp. 81–82.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Zemskov, V. M. Zemskov, V. I. Zoloedov, and E. Bzhozovskii,Uspekhi Sovrem. Biol.,117, No. 3, 261–268 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.T. D. Ivanovskaya,Arkh. Patol.,45, No. 7, 3–13 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Shishkov,Pathomorphology and Some Aspects of the Pathogenesis of Gastrointestinal Diseases of Newborn Calves, Abstract of Doct. Vet. Sci. Dissertation, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar