Immunomorphology and immunocorrection in calves with experimental enterobacteriosis
Acute dystrophic and inflammatory changes in the gastrointestinal and immune organs and immunodeficiency were detected in calves infected with an association ofEnterobacteriaceae. Correction with immunomodulators (T- and B-activins) and lactobacterin was effective.
Key Wordsenterobacteriosis pathomorphology immunodeficiency T- and B-activins lactobacterin immunocorrection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. S. Voronin, D. A. Devrishev, R. V. Petrov,et al., in:Infectious Diseases of Young Agricultural Animals [in Russian], Moscow (1996), pp. 8–10.Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Zharov,Veterinariya, No. 2, 23–26 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Zhuravlev, G. A. Krasnikov, N. N. Sosa,et al., in:Diagnosis, Pathomorphology, Pathogenesis, and Prevention of Diseases in Agricultural Animal Breeding [in Russian], Saratov (1990), Part I, pp. 81–82.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Zemskov, V. M. Zemskov, V. I. Zoloedov, and E. Bzhozovskii,Uspekhi Sovrem. Biol.,117, No. 3, 261–268 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.T. D. Ivanovskaya,Arkh. Patol.,45, No. 7, 3–13 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Shishkov,Pathomorphology and Some Aspects of the Pathogenesis of Gastrointestinal Diseases of Newborn Calves, Abstract of Doct. Vet. Sci. Dissertation, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar