On a method of solving two-dimensional problems of the linear theory of viscoelasticity
We describe the basic propositions of the linear theory of viscoelasticity. We give transformation formulas for the resolvent integral operators of viscoelasticity with an arbitrary analytic kernel of difference type. The method of computing the irrational operator functions is illustrated by determining the real parameters of the two-dimensional stressed state of an orthotropic plate. Three figures. Bibliography: 7 titles.
KeywordsLinear Theory Continue Fraction Resolvent Operator Elliptic Hole Difference Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Kaminskii,Rupture of Viscoelastic Bodies with Cracks [in Russian], Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Kaminskii and D. A. Gavrilov,Prolonged Rupture of Polymer and Composite Materials with Cracks [in Russian], Kiev (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.Mathematical Analysis. Functions, Limits, Series, Continued Fractions [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Lekhnitskii,Theory of Elasticity of an Anisotropic Body [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Rabotnov,Elements of the Hereditary Mechanics of Solid Bodies [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar