Steady longitudinal vibrations of the components of cylindrically anisotropic plates
- 15 Downloads
Using the perturbation method we solve the problem of steady longitudinal vibrations of cylindrically anisotropic plates consisting of a finite number of circular rings welded together. A numerical study is carried out for a five-layer plate in the case when the outer boundary is subject to a load and the inner boundary is load-free. The graphs of the stress distributions are given. Two figures. Bibliography: 5 titles.
KeywordsRecurrence Relation Outer Boundary Polar Coordinate System Longitudinal Vibration Circular Ring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Kosmodamianskii, “Periodic vibrations of elastic multiply connected bodies,”Vestn. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 4, 12–26 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.M. N. Gofman, A. S. Kosmodamianskii, and A. M. Kravtsov, “Longitudinal Vibrations of a Component of an Isotropic Plate,”Teoret. i Prikl. Mekh., No. 20, 63–67 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Kosmodamianskii and M. N. Gofman, “Steady longitudinal vibrations of the components of flat plates with a large number of component rings,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 9, 46–50 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. LekhnitskiiAnisotropic Plates [in Russian], Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Petrishin, A. K. Privarnikov, and Yu. A. Shevlyakov, “On the solution of problems for multilayer bases,”Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Mekh., No. 2, 138–143 (1965).Google Scholar