The present upgrading of accelerators and beams at PSI will greatly improve the offered muon beams. A short description of the beam properties and a summary of the expected muon rates are presented.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Short Description Beam Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.W. Fischer, Proc. 10th Meeting of the Int. Coll. on Advanced Neutron Sources, Los Alamos, 1988.Google Scholar
- 2.W. Joho, Proc. 11th Int. Conf. on Cycl. and their Appl., Tokyo, 1986, p. 31.Google Scholar
- 3.U. Schryber et al., Proc. 12th Int. Conf. on Cycl. and their Appl., Berlin, 1989.Google Scholar
- 4.D. George et al., Proc. 9th Int. Conf. on Mag. Tech., Zürich, 1985, p. 185.Google Scholar
- 6.F. Foroughi, The new πE3: Achromatic Beam Optic, PSI-Technical Note (1990), unpublished.Google Scholar
- 7.D. Renker et al., PSI Annual Report 1989, Annex I, p. 12.Google Scholar
- 8.See contributions to these proceedings by D. Taqqu and E. Morenzoni.Google Scholar
- 9.R. Abela et al., PSI Annual Report 1990, Annex I, p. 19Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992