- 27 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dennis, B., Patil, G.P., Rossi, O., Stehman, S., and Taillie, C. (1979) A bibliography of literature on ecological diversity and related methodology. InEcological Diversity in Theory and Practice, J.F. Grassle, G.P. Patil, W. Smith and C. Taillie (eds), (International Co-operative Publishing House, Fairland, MD) pp. 319–354.Google Scholar
- Kounias, E.G. (1968) Bounds on the probability of a union, with applications.Annals of Mathematical Statistics,39, 2154–2158.Google Scholar
- Magurran, A.E. (1988)Ecological Diversity and Its Measurement. (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ).Google Scholar
- Patil, G.P. and Taillie, C. (1977) Diversity as a concept and its implication for random communities.Bulletin of the International Statistical Institute,47, 497–515.Google Scholar
- Poole, R.W. (1974)An Introduction to Quantitative Ecology. (McGraw-Hill, New York).Google Scholar
- Rao, C.R. (1986) Rao's axiomatization of diversity measures. InEncyclopedia of Statistical Sciences, Vol. 7. S. Kotz, N.L. Johnson and C.R. Read, (eds), pp. 614–617.Google Scholar
- Solow, A.R. and Polasky, S. (1993) Measuring biological diversity.Environmental and Ecological Statistics,1, 000-000.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1994