Formal considerations on the origin of life
Symposium 4 — What were the First Self-Replicating Systems?
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Geochemistry Formal Consideration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Carnap, R.: 1937, The logical syntax of language. London, Kegan Paul.Google Scholar
- Langer, S.K.: 1967, Mind: an essay on human feeling, Vol. I, Baltimore, Johns Hopkins Univ. Press.Google Scholar
- Lugt, H.J.: 1983, Vortex flow in nature and technology. New York, Wiley.Google Scholar
- Prigogine, I.: 1980, From being to becoming: time and complexity in the physical sciences. San Francisco, Freeman.Google Scholar
- Salthe, S.N.: 1985, Evolving hierarchical systems: their structure and representation. New York, Columbia Univ. Press.Google Scholar
- Varela, F.J.: 1979, Principles of biological autonomy. New York, Elsevier.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1985