Concept of the origin of protomembranes
Symposium 3 — How did Bioenergetic and Biomembrane Systems Develop in the Prebiotic Miolieu?
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Geochemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Fox, S.W. and Dose, K.: 1977, “Molecular Evolution and the Origin of Life.” M. Dekker, New York.Google Scholar
- Fox, S.W., Adachi, T., Stillwell, W. Ishima, Y. and Barrmann, G.: 1978, in “Structure, Function, Evolution.” (Ed. D.W. Deamer), Academic Press, New York, 61.Google Scholar
- Hartman, H., Lawless, J.G. and Morrison, P.: 1985, “Search for the Universal Ancestors.” NASA, Washington, D.C.Google Scholar
- Oró, J.: 1980, in “The Origins of Life and Evolution.” (Eds. H.O Halvorson and K. E. Van Holde, Alan R. Liss, Inc., New York 65.Google Scholar
- Przybylski, A.T. and Fox, S.W.: 1986, Modern Bioelectrochemistry. (Eds. F. Gutmann and H. Keyzer) Plenum Press, New York, 377.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1985