Analysis of the effectiveness of iodine carbon adsorbers in special ventilation systems of nuclear power plants with rbmk-1000 reactors
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsIodine Power Plant Nuclear Power Plant Ventilation System Carbon Adsorber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Kritskii, N. I. Ampelogova, V. I. Krupennikova, et al., “Formation of radioactive iodine emissions in nuclear power plants with RBMK-1000 reactors”, At. Énerg.,82, No. 2, 125–130 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Badyaev, Yu. A. Egorov, and S. V. Kazakov, Protection of the Environment During Operation of Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Chechetkin, E. K. Yakshin, and V. M. Eshcherkin, Purfication of Radioactive Gaseous Wastes from Nuclear Power Plants, [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.“Off-gas and air cleaning systems for accident conditions in NPP”, Technical Report Series No. 358, IAEA, Vienna (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.I. E. Nakhutin, D. V. Ochkin, and N. M. Smirnova, Scrubbing and Monitoring of Gaseous Emissions from Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.L. G. Didenko and A. G. Fat'kin, “On the physicochemical forms of131I in gas-aerosol emissions from the Beloyarsk nuclear power plant”, in: Radiation Safety and Shielding of Power Plants, No. 9 (1985), p. 146.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997