Optimization of designs for dry removal of dust from gas-purification apparatuses
KeywordsDust Mineral Resource
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Yu. Val'dberg, L. M. Isyanov, and É. Ya. Tarat, Technology of Dust Catching [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Rusanov (General editor), Handbook of Dust and Ash Catching [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Kouzov and L. Ya. Skryabina, Methods of Determination of Physicochemical Properties of Industrial Dusts [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Yu. Val'dberg, L. M. Isyanov, and Yu. I. Yalamov, Theoretical Principles of Atmospheric Air Protection from Pollution by Industrial Aerosols [in Russian], NIIOgaz-Fil'tr (State Scientific Research Inistitute of Industrial and Sanitary-Engineering Gas Purification-Filter), SPb GTU RP (St. Petersburg State Technical Administration of the Republic Board), St. Petersburg (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Ya. Skryabina, Atlas of Industrial Dusts [in Russian], Pt. I (1980), Pt. II (1981), and Pt. III (1982), TsINTIKhimneftemash (Central Scientific Research Institute of Scientific and Technical Information, and Technoeconomic Research in Chemical and Petroleum Machine Building), Moscow.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1999